Written by Jeff Morgan
Here are some thoughts we teach our associates to live by:
- Customer service begins when you wake up.
- Every act is a marketing act.
- Be professional – but more importantly be personable.
- Customers can tell if you believe, you gotta believe!
- You are interrupting the customers routine, give them reasons to like you.
- Your expertise is presumed: Always give them more than they expect.
- Make your service easy.
- Say thank you – often.
- Compliment someone in the presence of others today.
- Make your client feel important.
- What’s the best service you have ever had? Give your customer better.